GAGD hosts the MADOW BROTHERS
Love Dentistry, Have Fun, and Prosper
A course for the entire office!
Friday, April 17th, 2015
Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
8:30am - 4:15pm
CE Credit: 6 Lecture Hours
Register Online Today
Download / Print Registration Form
Download / Print Course Brochure
This fun, fast-paced course is perfect for all doctors, team members and spouses who want to easily and predictably take their practice to a level they never thought possible!
It's filled with incredibly usable content, and also features videos, music and humor to make it unlike any other dental seminar most have ever experienced! The Madow Brothers make sure that every single dentist and team member in the audience learns the secrets of delivering better patient care, practice growth, and fulfillment in the profession of dentistry while having an enjoyable day. Practically every attendee reports that a Madow Brothers seminar was the best day they have ever spent in dentistry.
Here are just some of the things covered in this course:
- One simple thing to add to your exams for better patient care AND increased practice income!
- Double your new patients instantly by getting them off the phone and into your appointment book!
- The latest trends in social media - get up to speed now and watch your practice explode!
- Ways to economically and efficiently "Grow Your Practice Locally".
- How to avoid the "Deadliest Four Words In Dentistry" being said about you (and they are!)
- Important telephone skills - answer those difficult questions correctly every time!
- Ten "Incredible Practice Builders". Easy and inexpensive ways to reach out to those in your community.
- The best referral idea in the history of dentistry!
- "Off The Wall" ideas for practice growth that you will NOT hear anywhere else!
- Do this simple thing and never run late again!
- How to give a painless injection every time!
- Simple ways to lower your overhead once and for all!
- Re-energize you entire team and get them to love your practice!
- How any office can achieve 100% treatment plan acceptance!
- Clinical updates in lasers, digital technology and more!
- Seven "Almost Free" ways to get and keep new patients!
- Performing treatment that was "slipping through the cracks".
- A live demonstration that will leave you in shock, disbelief, and help you to schedule more new patients than ever before!
- A special ending - you've never seen anything like it at a dental seminar!!!
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify ways to increase productivity while enjoying the profession more than ever before
- Increase new patient numbers significantly and serve current patients better through increased treatment plan acceptance and better treatment options
- Communicate better, function as a true team, and love your career
Dr. David Madow and Dr. Richard Madow
Starting back in 1989, Dr. Richard Madow and Dr. David Madow founded The Madow Group with the goal of helping their fellow dentists achieve success and happiness in their practices. Their publications, articles and blogs are some of the most popular in the dental profession and have spawned The Madow Brothers Audio Series and "Dental Powerhouse," two of the top distance learning program in dentistry!
But they may be best known for their live presentations, including "How To Love Dentistry, Have Fun and Prosper," "Social Media Marketing For Dentists," and the most famous one of all, "TBSE" - a one of a kind two day seminar that has thousands of dental professionals from around the globe traveling to Las Vegas every fall for what the attendees have dubbed "The Best Seminar Ever."
Rich and Dave have traveled the world, lecturing to standing room only crowds in practically every major city in The United States and Canada and beyond. Known for their hilarious, spontaneous style and content packed programs, they have taught over ten thousand dentists and team members how to enjoy their careers, super charge their practices, define and create their own personal success, and have more fun than ever before. There is nothing like spending a day with The Madow Brothers!
From live productions to helping other dentists market their practices to incredibly creative continuing education, The Madow Brothers have turned a two man "kitchen table" operation into an internationally recognized education and marketing company by stressing success, fun and personal fulfillment. Check them out at www.madow.com.
The Georgia Academy of General Dentistry is designated as an approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 11/1/2011 to 10/31/2015. Provider #219296.