The Georgia Academy of General Dentistry’s mission is to provide quality continuing education in the spirit of lifelong learning and commitment to the best possible patient care. Georgia's Goals for Continuing Education:
- Keep patient care and safety as the top priority by delivering continuing education programs and constituent communications that consistently promote and adhere to the highest clinical and ethical standards in dentistry.
- Continuously monitor changes in regulations and recommendations that would require dental professionals to obtain continuing education in specific areas, and provide high quality, comprehensive educational programs to address these needs.
- Become the leading dental professional organization in Georgia by providing exceptional, sought-after educational activities and continuously seeking to improve quality and professional relevance of these programs.
Upcoming Continuing Education Courses & Events:
Athens Regional Meeting
James Kohner, DDS
Friday, August 12
Classic Center - Athens, Georgia
Register Online Today
How Crown Lengthening Will Enhance Your Restorative Results
Upon completion of AM Workshop, participants should be able to:
- Better understand how Biologic Width affects your restorative results
- Know how to achieve predictable impressions every time
- Understand "Gummy Smile" and uneven anterior tissue levels
Hands-on Crown Lengthening Workshop
Upon completion of this PM Workshop, participants should be able to:
- Understand flap and suture needs for predictable results
- Understand principles of required osseous surgery
- Diagnose Crown Lengthening indications from X-rays alone
Track Your Continued Education Credits through the Academy of General Dentistry. View your online CE Transcript. Continuing Education/Track CE
The Georgia Academy of General Dentistry is designated as an approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 11/1/2015 to 10/31/2021. Provider #219296.